By accessing the Easycators website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Easycators's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Easycators website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Easycators at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Easycators's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Easycators makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Easycators does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- RISK DISCLAIMER: All forms of trading carry a high level of risk so you should only speculate with money you can afford to lose. You can lose more than your initial deposit and stake. Please ensure your chosen method matches your investment objectives, familiarize yourself with the risks involved and if necessary seek independent advice.
- U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Trading financial instruments of any kind including options, futures and securities have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the options, futures and stock markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.
- NFA and CTFC Required Disclaimers: Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange (FX) trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
- EARNINGS DISCLAIMER: EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES, IDEAS OR PRODUCTS PRESENTED ON OUR WEBSITE. EXAMPLES ON OUR WEBSITE ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS.
- CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAN ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
- All information on this website or any product purchased from this website is for educational and research purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statement about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. This training website is neither a solicitation nor recommendation nor an offer to buy or sell options, futures or securities. No representation is being made that any information you receive will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to any discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please use common sense. Get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
- Your use of this educational website indicates your acceptance of these disclaimers. In addition, you agree to hold harmless the publishers and owners personally and collectively for any losses of capital, if any, that may result from the use of the information or products on this website. In other words, you must make your own decisions, be responsible for your own decisions, and trade at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER: Easycators IS NOT A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL ADVISOR AND NOTHING IN THIS WEBSITE IS AN ADVERTISEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, AND NEITHER ARE ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR CONTENTS OF THIS SITE OR OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS INTENDED TO INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW TO MAKE TRADING OR INVESTING DECISIONS.
- Easycators is a service provided by Amberle LLC, a software company from Keizer, OR. We provide custom scripts and tutorials that complement and help people use the ThinkOrSwim trading platform from TD Ameritrade. Thinkorswim is a trading platform offered by TD Ameritrade, and this website is not affiliated with them in any way. TD Ameritrade provides financial services including the trading of Stocks, Futures, Options and Forex. None of our products are endorsed by TD Ameritrade or any of its affiliates.
In no event shall Easycators or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Easycators's website, even if Easycators or a Easycators authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the Easycators website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Easycators does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Easycators may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Easycators does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Easycators has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Easycators of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Product Exchanges, Returns, and Refunds
Easycators sells certain software products, each referred to as either a thinkscript, watchlist, scan, study, indicator, strategy, script, or code (hereafter referred to as the "Product" or "Products"). Due to the nature of the Products, Easycators does not offer any refunds, exchanges, or cancellations. If any Products sold on this site are found to be significantly not as described, such that they do not perform as stated on ThinkOrSwim.net, and the customer gives a written notice of such to Easycators, Easycators will make a reasonable effort to rectify the situation and correct the problem within 1 week by correcting the Product code, script, logic, or programming. If this cures the issue so that the Product then performs as was previously described, then no refund will be offered. If Easycators is unable to make the Product perform as described within a reasonable time period of up to 1 week from the date of receiving notice from the customer of the issue, Easycators will offer either an exchange, partial refund, or full refund, in their sole discretion. This will be the customer's sole remedy against Easycators. In all other cases, all sales are final.
Easycators may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Some third parties may receive compensation or incentives for referring potential customers to our site. Affiliates may not use their referral links for their own purchases, and if this is discovered no payout will be made for those purchases.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.