High Probability ETF Trading Strategies
This set includes all 7 strategies presented by Larry Connors in his book with Cesar Alvarez called “High Probability ETF Trading” for Thinkorswim. Individually these are worth $69.99 each, but you can get the full set here for a discount and have more potential trades to take to keep your capital working harder for you. Click here to read the details on each individual strategy.
What You Get
- All 7 of the High Probability ETF Trading Strategies from Connors’ book for backtesting in ThinkOrSwim on any symbol you want (click each name for the details)
- Arrows indicating buy and sell locations on your chart
- Includes platform alerts for buy and sell signals
- Custom watchlist/quote columns indicating when one of your strategies has a signal on one of your watchlist symbols
- Scan to find buy and sell signals for each strategy on any symbol watch list you choose – scan for setups among all ETFs, all stocks, optionable symbols only, commission-free ETFs only, etc.
Why You Want Them
- High probability entries and exits diversified across multiple approaches
- Strategies work on multiple ETFs
- The strategies take advantage of known market tendencies and structures (systematically buying pullbacks in uptrends where risk is lowest, etc.)
How to Install Them
- It’s easy! We email you the ThinkOrSwim install links immediately upon check out (and they’ll also be saved in your order history on the site for future reference). Simply click each link and confirm on the next page, and the script will be imported to your system automatically. Optionally, you can also copy/paste each link directly into ThinkOrSwim by clicking the Setup menu at the top right corner of the platform and selecting “Open shared item” and then pasting in each link there.
- Once you’ve clicked or pasted in each link, then you just go activate the thinkscript like you would any other indicator:
- To add an indicator or study to your chart, go to Charts > Studies > Edit Studies, and find the indicator in the alphabetical list, and double-click to add it to your chart.
- To open a strategy, go to Charts > Studies > Edit Studies, and then select “Strategies” tab at the top left of the window. Find the strategy in the alphabetical list, and double-click to add it to your chart.
- To open a scan, go into Stock Hacker and from the menu on the right hand side, select Load Scan Query and choose the scan from the alphabetical list. Then click scan.
- To open a column, right-click the column header and select Customize, then find the column from the alphabetical list of available columns, and double click to add it. Then click OK.
- To customize the settings, just go to Studies > Edit Studies and click the gear icon to the right of the thinkscript. Each study, indicator, or strategy comes with default settings already applied and includes tooltips and hints to help explain what each setting does so you’ll be able to customize it easily. Just click the “?” icon next to the setting for a popup explanation.
We’re always happy to answer questions, and full email support is provided with every purchase! We’ll make sure you get up and running. If you have questions, email us here or leave a comment!
What’s Included in This Package: