An all new overhaul of the Premarket / Aftermarket / Overnight (Extended Hours) high-low range indicator is available here.
The new release includes lots of new features:
- Switch between after market, pre market, and combined overnight / extended hours.
- Choose to turn on/off any of the new extension levels.
- Choose to show shaded areas between any of the levels.
- Use custom alerts for when prices cross any of the levels.
Find out more and purchase the download here:
Today I’ve released updated versions of the All-In-One Gap Scan and the % and $ Gap Columns.
The improvements to the columns were just to fix a small error I found. But for the scan, several big improvements have been implemented …
- Choose both min/max gap % size
- Choose both min/max gap $ size
- Choose whether you only want to scan for gaps that haven’t filled yet
- Choose whether the gap needs to be “significant” — i.e., gapping above the prior high, or below the prior low (completely outside the range of the prior day’s candle)
- Choose whether the gap needs to be a “pro” or “tier 1” or “shock” gap — i.e., gapping over a prior day red candle, or gapping under a prior day green candle, adding “shock value” to the gap
This single all-in-one scan works during the extended hours / premarket / aftermarket, and continues working as the regular trading hours begin, so you only need to use one scan all day long.
The other change is that the $ and % values are now all calculated from the prior close instead of the high/low, just for consistency, and whether the gap is over/under the prior day’s candle is specified as a separate criterion in settings, which can be turned on/off at will. This will help keep things consistent and logical no matter what type of trading you do.
I’ve recently been adding several new functions and features to the Thinkorswim Relative Volume paintbars indicator package including:
- New volume sources
- Range by itself
- New range types added
- Open Interest
- Implied Volatility
- Many new combinations of all the types
- New BLENDED average mode — weight both the Time Based Average and Moving Average of your volume source according to whatever percentages you want
- New automatic or manually set time based mode
- New columns and scans for each type of volume source
- New labels indicator showing relative overnight volume, premarket volume, aftermarket volume, opening range volume, and regular hours volume
- New bonus columns for relative and absolute overnight, premarket, and aftermarket ticks/trade count and share volume
As always, if you purchased the indicator before, all updates are free. Just log back in and go to My Account > Orders > View and the new links should be there.
If you haven’t yet gotten your hands on it, check out the video and my playlists of trades on Youtube, and then purchase the set here:
Get the Relative Volume Indicators Here